TERMS & CONDITIONS
All services supplied by ITEM ASSOCIATES LIMITED T/A Illicit Custom, herein after referred to as ILLICIT CUSTOM to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. All offers and agreements between Illicit Custom and the customer and are accepted for the duration of each order. Any deviation from Illicit Custom terms and conditions are only binding if Illicit Custom has agreed to them in writing.
1. The products contained on the Illicit Custom webstore represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with Illicit Custom.
2. By placing an order via Illicit Custom, the customer makes a binding offer for a contract of sale or, as the case may be, a contract for work and materials. An order received confirmation sent by email from Illicit Custom does not represent an acceptance of the offer, but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by Illicit Custom. The contract is only accepted when Illicit Custom approves the order.
3. Illicit Custom reserves the right to reject any received order for any reason. The customer will be advised if their order has been assessed as unworkable. Illicit Custom is not obliged to supply an explanation for any rejected order.
4. The contract ends with the complete delivery to the customer supplied address through Illicit Custom courier provider. If there is an interruption to our production schedule, and Illicit Custom is unable to supply the customers order within an acceptable timeframe, the customer shall be informed immediately about the non-availability of the service. If the customer has already paid, then the funds paid shall be refunded.
All prices listed on Illicit Custom are in New Zealand Dollars and include or are plus NZ GST where applicable.
Australia/international prices are listed in NZ dollars without NZ GST.
Currency conversion available here: www.xe.com
1. All of our credit card transactions are processed through Stripe. Illicit Custom does not receive or keep any records of credit card details.
2. All payments must be made promptly. Illicit Custom are unable to commence production until payment has been received.
Copyrights to Print Designs, Release from Liability
1. If the customer uploads their own design or influences the product in any other way, the customer assures Illicit Custom that text and design are free from any third-party rights. The costs for possible infringements of copyright, personal rights or naming rights are to be borne completely by the customer, in this case. The customer also assures that by individualisation of the product he does not infringe upon any other third-party rights.
2. The customer releases Illicit Custom from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall promptly reimburse Illicit Custom for all defence costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
We may collect your name, age, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment information, account username and passwords ("Personal Information"). We will need this information to complete and process your order and provide certain services to you. Personal Information is viewed only by the owners and employees of llicit Custom. if they are involved in the handling of your account or in the completion, delivery or customer support of your order. Your information will never be given or sold to a 3rd party.
The production time requiring 'Illicit' graphic and illustration design services, or the print adaption of 'clients' art to product is variable, according to process. As a guide, after an order has been approved a production period of 2-3 weeks should be expected.